KANS 4 KIDS Recycle Program LIONS sorting party every FRIDAY 7am-9am at Fred Meyer Recycle Center ...drop-off your OR 10 cents deposit soda/beer cans, glass beer bottles and plastic water bottles!
THANK YOU for your donations! All funds go back into the community. Local Drop-off Locations:
* BPO Elks RV Center
* Fred Meyer
* HWY 101/5th ST fountain bin (use to be Ray's Market)
Recycled Eyeglasses, Hearing Aids and Cell Phones Local Drop-off Locations:
* BPO Elks Lodge
* Brookings Post Office
* Brookings Presbyterian Church
* Chetco Community Public Library
* Eye Center
* Fred Meyer Optical Shoppe
* Hearing Health Care, Inc.
* Kalmiopsis Elementary School
* Pacific Coast Hearing
* Precision Eye Care
* Chetco Activity Center
* Thrift Store-South Coast Humane Society
2018 Scholarship Application Our Lions Scholarship Committee will be reviewing and selecting a new 2018 Brookings-Harbor graduate with our own scholarship application.
Senior high school, home-schooled, Christian school students, and previous Lions past recipients continuing college may apply with a career goal related to these fields of study :
* Communication/Social/Community Service (examples : service dog training, emergency services, human services, etc. )
* Education (examples : special ed teacher, Sign Language, health, speech-communication, etc.)
Use of scholarship funds ($500 up-to $1,000) will be in student’s name paid directly to the educational facility.
If you have any questions regarding our scholarship program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-469-1816.
Mail applications to BH Lions Club P.O. Box 1105 Brookings, OR 97415 or email PDF to email@example.com